Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Car Show...

I went to a car show. It was fun. I saw some cool cars, like these pictures. They had cool kinds of motorcycles too. Check out these pictures.

I stood next to a Mazda race car. I have never seen a real race car. I was so excited.


I am driving a blue Hummer. It is fun.



I was scared when I first saw that Hummer. And then when I stood under it, it was so fun that I wanted to keep the Hummer.



You can see me in the reflection here.


I pretended to drive this car. It was very fun.



If you can see that they put a little tiny play toy car on top of the engine. It looked funny. I laughed.


I liked this Mustang. It has my favorite colored stripes. And I like racing stripes.



I think this is a cool motorcycle. It's kind of like a motorcycle mixed with a scooter. It looked cool.


This is a Dodge Viper engine. It is very cool. The hood lifts up the opposite way of other cars. It lifts up going like this (Jack made a diagram with his hand.)


This is kind of like Wallace and Grommits bike. It looks like it has a car trunk, and it has two wheels in the back and one wheel in the front.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Whoa! You look like you are in Heaven Jack. What an awesome place to go. I love the shades, by the way. Thanks for showing us those cool pictures.

Cami said...

This is Jefferson.

Jack. You are very lucky. I want to go to a car show too. I liked the car with racing stripes. I laughed at the little car too. Maybe I could play with my Christmas stuff with you. I want to show you my new cars. My mom says I have to take a picture. Goodbye. I'll see you when you come to my house.

The end.

Cami said...

Jack, those are some AWESOME cars! I can't believe you got to sit in a hummer. You look way cool. Maybe you'll be a race car driver someday.

melody said...

m'klmnjuv thoi8ohgvbtcfrbguyjmk ij bgn vmnnh6hn jm f ghonrzf z

melody said...

That last comment was from Julia. Hey Jack, you look right at home in that hummer! You should talk to Jonny about the summer he worked at a hummer place. He got to drive them all the time! Looks like you guys had a great time at the car show.

Janice Graham said...

Hey Jack! Those ARE some very cool cars. My favorite was the mustang. Vrooom! Love you!

Unknown said...

check these guys out best replica bags online get more replica ysl bags get more replica gucci bags