Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Slime Adventure...


I want to tell you about my slime adventure, which is the title. Of course you all know about slime. But sometimes slime can be different than other slimes. There is glitter slime, any kind of slime you like. Sometimes slimes are even gooier than other slimes. So sour, if you added alllll a bag into any kind of slime, it would explode. Sometimes, if you add just the right amount, it cannot explode.

Now let me explain you the instructions.

So we had 4 cups of slime. We had some copper strips. We had a few nails. We had electrical wire. We put them in all the cups of slime. It was awesome! Once we put put the light on, I saw it was dim the first time. Then we added the sour stuff..mmmm...it was SO bright.

Sometimes it's fun making little experiments. Try your own at home, but ASK YOUR MOM.

PS. Don't explode your house!

Your house....I think you shouldn't explode. ASK YOUR MOM AND DAD, AND ASK THEM NICELY, so you can do this experiment at home.

Come over to my house, maybe you can do it with me too. It's really fun. Lets make a different slime this time. Maybe we can make the "World Best Slime."

We made a whole maggie of slime (see picture.) We have tons of stuff left for other slime. Slime is like the best thing in the whole wide world. Sometimes it's even slipperier than ice on a rooftop while you're working on it. Sometimes it's even slipperier than anything in the whole wide world.


Well, I gotta go. See ya. Have fun with your slime experiment. Bye.

8 comments:

melody said...

Wow! That sounds like a totally amazing experiment. You know, Emily loved slime when she was a kid. You should ask her about it sometime. I don't think she's ever done this experiment though. Way cool post! Great writing too.

Emily said...

She's right, I was pretty obsessed and I used to have the recipe for "Gak". I would make it and it was amazing. I never made electricity though. Can we do it when I am visiting at during Christmas.

Cami said...

That is probably the coolest thing ever. Slime is gross and awesome, especially when it glows but doesn't explode. Great job. If Jeffy sees this he will want to do it but I hope he listens to you and asks nicely.

Unknown said...

I wish we had slime when I was your age. I would have made all kinds of stuff with it. Yeah, man.

Jonny said...

Sometimes Julia slimes me. And it's slippier than the slippiest slippers on anyone's feet in the universe.

Her slime doesn't explode and is not green.

Cami said...

wow jack form jeffy

Weird Science Kids said...

I totally love the making slime experiment. I do this kind of stuff with my son. He loves hands on science. We found alot of neat fun free cool science projects and experiments at weird science kids. I will put the link below for anyone else whos interested.

http://weirdsciencekids.com/FunExperiments.html

yanmaneee said...

hermes birkin
curry 8
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
cheap jordans
curry 6 shoes
kd shoes
off white x jordan 1
golden goose sneakers
stephen curry shoes
nike off white