Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Blue Angels Jets Entry....

I went to see the Blue Angles by our church. The Blue Angels are kind of a jet place where they fly stuff. They flew upside-down and they were soooo close, you wouldn't even believe it. Here are some pictures about the Blue Angels. I will tell you more about the Blue Angels now.

This is me drinking a can of Root Beer. I am wearing my moms cool and funny hat.


The Blue Angles are sooo close. They can even fly steadier than you think. It's harder than you think. They let steams of smoke out while they fly. I really like it, but it's really really loud.



This is a picture about two Blue Angles flying upside-down and right-side-up. It looks like the wing of the Blue Angles jet is touching the wing of the other jet.

I hope they perform sometime else. I hope everybody that reads this can come to the Blue Angels!!!!

6 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

I wish I totally could! jets are so awesome, Jack. I think it would be scary to fly in one like that, upside down and all! I am glad you had fun and you look awes in your mum's hat!

Emily said...

I love the hat! I also love your enthusiasm for jets and cars among other things. It's good to be passionate about things in life. It makes it more interesting.

Amber said...

Uncle Todd would love to see the blue angles. He loves to see the jets fly over the football games and stuff. He really wants to fly a jet someday!!

Unknown said...

I saw the Blue Angels in person when I was about 16 years old. It was amazing, and I was continually afraid that they would crash into each other. Now I get that it is what they are supposed to do. Pretty exciting. And do you get to see them every year at this time?

Jonny said...

So cool! I would love to see the Blue Angels! You were so lucky!

Thanks for putting those pictures up.

Cami said...

That sounds fun! I bet Jefferson would like it, but Ethan doesn't like loud noises. We'll go sometime!