Sunday, April 29, 2007

About my self...

This is of course my Jacksons wepsite. Thank you for looking. Email me back when you are done reading.


For hours and hours I could...

--Intive friends over.
--Swim.

I feel best about myself...
--I built something really cool.
--When something is working I just made or something.


I absolutely cannot stand...
--When I build an invention and it doesn't work.
--In Legos, when the wheel brushes up against something, and it doesn't work.

I am afraid of...
--Spiders.
--Bees.
--If I'm on a submarine, I'm afraid it might spring a leak.


I love to splurge by...
--Go swimming.
--Stay up late.

I save by...
--Doing jobs.
--Not buying anything.
--Working with my mom and dad.
--Collecting coins.


I am trying to work on...
--An invention.
--Using my moon shoes.
--Basketball


In grades school...
--I do centers.
--I do outside recess and inside recess.
--I do Math.
--I do Science.


In college...
--I am going to study vehicles in college.


I feel I'm a good boy when...
--When I help somebody.
--When I help them do something.
--Cleaning up around the house.

I regret...
--No.


I could never have too many...
--Cars...vehicles I mean.
--Feet, that would be awesome.

9 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Yeah, Jackson! That is killer awesome! I see you really like cars, and you are exactly right. It would be awesome to have so many feet! can't wait to read some more of your crazy times!

Cami said...

Jackson! That is way awesome. I wish I had more hands, but feet sound cool too. If I need help getting my car fixed, I'll call you. I'll have Jeffy and Ethan read this and write what they say later.

Cami said...

Like, I like, ummm, let me see . . . I afraid of bees and spiders like you Jack, but not everything, not 3 things, not the other thing, I just like all the other things. And what else . . . I like to watch movies with his movies, his umm. . . DVD player. I only like swimming in a little pool. Ok bye.

Oh, and BLAAAAH!

Cami said...

that was Jeffy above.

Unknown said...

yeah, Jack. You are one super fun kid. I like to see your cars, i mean, vehicles. hope you are all better from you operation.

melody said...

Cool wepsite, Jack! It's great that you are a blogger too. I can't wait to read more about you and what is going on way over there in Maryland. Love you!

Emily said...

Well, well, well, you have joined the world of blogging. This is a great way to get to know you better. I hope you write more. Maybe some pictures of your inventions would be fun. I can't wait to see what you have to sell.

Amber said...

You are a nut-I would love to have many feet and vehicles! Also, I am afraid of submarines springing leaks-yikes! Now with this new website hopefully you will write all your exciting adventures and your cousins will know all about you!

Anonymous said...

McBlackson, your my little man! I miss you buddie, nice work on your wepage. --Travie